Glen Wakeman has an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires him to show others the keys to success in business. He started LaunchPad Holdings, LLC to give startups a well-defined plan for their businesses so success would lean toward inevitability, instead of just a possibility. LaunchPad Holdings developed a less complicated software platform for building business plans (https://www.facebook.com/glen.wakeman).
Glen Wakeman began LaunchPad with the full understanding that a good idea is not a business plan. There needed to be structured around the idea in order for it to sustain a growing business. His software made it more intuitive than stressful and time-consuming to take the idea and transform it into a working business plan.
The LaunchPad toolkit asks some essential questions of each user (ForexWizard). It begins with the starting points:
- What type of company will it be? Will it be a partnership, sole proprietorship, corporation or limited liability enterprise?
- What’s your value proposition, what value are you offering your customer? Start with your Minimum Viable Product and allow your customer to choose how to accentuate it with a selection of additions.
- Know the difference between your vision and your mission. Vision is where you’re going. Your mission is how you will get there and what you will accomplish along the way.
- Funding my venture: through family and friends, loans, credit cards or venture funding.
- When should people be hired?
- Protecting Intellectual property.
- Use of a website.
- Avoiding going bust.
Glen Wakeman realizes these are just the basics of starting a successful business. The LaunchPad Holdings Toolkit covers every part of a business startup including writing the business plan, setting up the company, financing your efforts, growing your business, the operations and hiring the talent.
Glen Wakeman and Rich Cano created LaunchPad Holdings after years of working in Fortune 10 companies. They have built companies and lead companies successfully for decades. Now they are channeling their energies into providing other would be entrepreneurs a chance at success, LaunchPad Holdings offers the startup access to proven business planning strategies, professional advisors, leaders and capital.